miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

Alex Trochut


Hello everyone, today I’m going to write about a famous person that I would like to meet, he is Alex Trochut. He is a Catalan graphic designer of our time, he has worked for very important brands like Nike, Adidas, Estrella Damm, Absolut Vodka and many others. He varies the working methodology in each of their projects. Alex Trochut knows how combine the knowledge that he received in the design school Elisava with his own techniques that has managed to develop with a very own personal style. His works are based on the illustration and typography, but in an interview he said that he was not a typographer. The taste for typefaces comes from his grandfather Joan Trochut, he was a typographer. For my, Alex Trochut is a constant inspiration, his designs are vibrant, full of very spectacular shapes and colors, he is my favorite designer. We also share some influences like Herb Lubalin or Milton Glaser. I think it would be great to share a cup of coffee and talk about our influences in graphic design, the methodology that has Alex Trochut when faced with a new project, it would be an honor for me to work in a collaborative project and to have the opportunity to learn from him. 
Next I leave some of his brilliant work.





























No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario