jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Da Noi Trattoria Ristorante


Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about a place I like to go to eat. First of all I love going out to eat with my family, girlfriend or friends as well as cooking at home. My favorite food is Italian food I love gnocchi, lasagna, cannelloni, fettuccine, the different rooms to go with pasta, etc. To eat the best Italian food in Santiago and at a very good price I recommend "Da Noi Trattoria Ristorante", this restaurant is located at Av Italia 1791, commune of Ñuñoa. This restaurant has a friendly family atmosphere, people can go as a couple, with children or just with friends, it is nice for everyone. It has a varied menu where you can find salads, meats and desserts, without mentioning its extensive variety of homemade pasta that are prepared at the site. You also have the possibility of buying food to go and from Monday to Friday at lunchtime they prepare collations. If you have the opportunity to eat at Da Noi I suggest you try the "Trietto Da Noi". This dish is composed of a bolognese lasagna, ravioli stuffed with ricotta with provencal sauce and fettuccine with alfredo sauce. this place is very popular so if you want to go is good to make a reservation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario