jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?



Hello everyone, today I’m going to write a comment about TED’s conference “Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?”. First of all the title of the conference is a question that I want to reply. For me the school was a very difficult period because I always was a very restless kid from very young, so I frequently had troubles in the school. My mom thinks the reason was that I had a lot of energy and I was not be able to guide it in the best way, she also thinks that maybe it would have been beneficial to me that I had taken some medication to calm my energies, but she thinks it would have been a big mistake.  I think in cases like the one I had to live, the format of the school does not benefit the potential of children, but rather harms channeling the energies of children to other fields like making mess. The children are born with the ability to fantasize, to invent different things and what the school does is "destroy" these capabilities. Schools do not take into account these factors that may be more qualitative than quantitative because there is no willingness to enhance features, which in my opinion, are regarded in less.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario