jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

Centurions


Hi everyone! the TV show I’m going to write about is called “The Centurions”. For me it is very hard to pick my favorite TV series because until today I entertain a lot watching cartoons such as Saint Seiya, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, The Pink Panther and many others that I can’t remember right now.  I chose "Centurions" because I remember that I did not miss any chapter, I entertained a lot watching them and playing with my Lego blocks. Another reason why I want to tell you about "Centurions" is that do not know any person who has seen or heard of them. The Centurions is about the battles of Max Ray, Jack Rockwell and against Doc Terror Ace McCloud and his assistant Hacker. Doc Terror wants to conquer the earth, so the Centurions must stop at any cost. Each member of the Centurions has a special suit that allows the placement of armor. Max is the Sea Operations Commander, Jack is the Land Operation and Ace is the Air Operations Expert. The Centurions are based on a space station called Sky Vault where Crystal Kane uses a transporter to send the Centurions and the requested weapon systems to where they are needed. The Centurions also have a hidden base in New York City called Centrum. Unfortunately The Centurions only have 65 chapters, but on the other hand is a call for them to see the show and spend a very nice time. I hope that after reading this post you guys can see some chapters.
I leave the TV show intro.


1 comentario:

  1. I like cartoons too, but I didn't know about this one. I think you are older than me jajajaja
    I enjoyed to see Saint seiya too, but the problem was in some violent moments my mother didn't want me to see those escenes(I was really young)...of course I saw them anyway. Good times :D

    ResponderBorrar