martes, 23 de julio de 2013

The Creation of Adam


Hello everyone, I’m going to write about a piece of art I like. I'm a big fan of art, I think it's one of the most wonderful expressions of the human being. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to see live and direct the work I most admire, but I hope that one day I being able to travel to visit it. The piece of art that I like is called The Creation of Adam, it is a the most famous section of Michelangelo’s fresco Sistine Chapel ceiling, It was painting about 1511 b.c. – 1512 b.c. and this piece of art represent the Biblical creation narrative from the Book of Genesis in which God breathes life into Adam. I saw this for the first time in a picture that my uncle Guillermo had in his house. After the death of my uncle Guillermo my grandmother gave to me this picture, so this piece of art means a lot to me. The picture that I have is an approach to the hands of God and Adam. I think the Sistine Chapel speaks for itself and does not needs a big explanation as to its greatness is concerned, is the most amazing piece of art on the planet.

2 comentarios:

  1. I would love to have a copy of my favourite painting. I think you're very lucky for that.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks, it is a privilege to have your favorite painting on the wall. Maybe in the Bio Bio persian market you could find a replica of your favorite painting.

      Borrar