jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

A Book I Recommend



One of my favorite books belongs to the Italian-American author Mario Puzo, the name of the book is "The Godfather", whose first edition appeared in 1969. I bought this book 3 years ago before going on a trip with my family to the beach.
Mario Puzo reached its definitive consecration with the publication of this book and also won two Oscars for his work as co-writer on the first and second part of the film "The Godfather", unfortunately in his third nomination for the third part of the movie could not get the Oscar.
I recommend this book because I'm a big fan of The Godfather trilogy, that's the reason why I came to discover this fantastic book that features a much more detailed that you can see in the movies, with special emphasis on the stories of characters who are not as relevant in the movies, but which play a key role in history. I think movies are extraordinary but the book gives you a much more complete picture about the life of the Corleone family



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario