jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

The Hidden Beach


















Hi everyone, today I’m going to write about a photograph that I like so much,  but more important to me, is that the photograph brings me a lot of memories for good times that I spent with my girlfriend and some of my best friends on Mirasol’s beach. This photo dates from the summer of 2009, in a bonfire that we made every night in the same hidden beach, the scenery was very similar to the beach where Jack Sparrow from de Pirates of the Caribbean was abandon by Captain Barbosa. We discovered this hidden beach like a lucky strike to us, because this beach was like a private beach and the only way to get to the beach was down a cliff near this or entering by the owner's property. On those vacations, I and my friends went every night to that beach to make bonfires, chatting and drinking something. I remember the first night we were on that beach we enter a totally dark cave, then when we were going go far into this a group of bats appeared, so we had to escape the cave because the bats could attack us, after what had happened me and my friends laughed all night long.

2 comentarios:

  1. Is this near the beach with a ship-shaped house on the cliff?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yes! is the beach which is below the house on the cliff. ¿Do you've been on that beach? It is a spectacular place.

    ResponderBorrar