jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

The Concerts In My Life














Hello everyone, today I will write about the concerts I've been lucky enough to attend. I remember the first concert I attended was one that gave Los Prisioneros in 2001 at the National Stadium, to that concert I went with my mom because I was very young, I only had 12 years old. At that concert came together 140,000 people who wanted to see the return of the band. 
The next concert I assisted was the Velvet Revolver’s concert in 2007 at the National Stadium Athletic Track. It took six years since my first concert and this was the first concert I went by myself.  Velvet Revolver's concert was a turning point as to my presence at these shows, from there I have not stopped going to many different concerts that have taken place in Chile, preferentially rock concerts. 
I have had the chance to see bands such as Metallica, Iron Maiden (twice), Faith No More (three times), Megadeth, Queens of the Stone Age (twice), KISS (twice), Stone Temple Pilots, Limp Bizkit, Rage Against the Machine, Pearl Jam and many others that I can not remember at this time. Also I have been in festivals like lollapalooza and Maquinaria (three times).
What I most like about live concerts is the energy that unfolds on the stage and in the audience, it generates a special "thing" you only go around on a live show, I do not know how to explain it, it's like magic . Even after I have seen many of my favorite bands I hope to keep attending these shows for many more years.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario