jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

An Ambition



I've always been a very ambitious person, therefore I find it very hard to just pick one, I think this would be start my own design studio. Starting my own design studio has been an ambition that began when I started studying design, this has always been like a dream for me, being my own boss, manage my projects, do what you really like.
I would like to make this ambition because I feel that if one person could do what you really want and how you like, this would be the path to follow to reach the fullness, it referred only to the workplace. I think the main motivation to achieve your dreams is create your own ambitions that serve as the engine that takes you to do what you want, anytime. For me, my most important drivers are my family, my girlfriend and the desire to be the best at what I set every day.
This year I purposed start developing my main ambition, which is start my own design studio, so I tried to put all my efforts to make this project begins to give good results in the short term. In order to achieve this dream I have associated with two talented designers, great people and very close friends, their names are José Tomás Porras and Kathya Morón. I hope that together we can achieve this ambition that we share, for that we need to work very hard, but we have the right tools and the desire to make this project successful for all.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario