miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

A Beach



























Hello English classmates, today I'm going to write about my favorite beach. Without a doubt my favorite beach is Algarrobo, it is a Chilean city and commune in San Antonio’s province, in the region of Valparaiso. Algarrobo is located on the Chilean’s central coast, it is a popular beach for the population of Santiago and also it near El Quisco and Valparaiso. Llong ago time since I've gone to Algarrobo, I think the last time I went was 3 years ago with my family, but for me Algarrobo is the best beach to vacation with the family, is a quiet place, the water is fine and it has some very entertaining video games. When I go to Algarrobo is with my family to spend a little time together, to enjoy the sea and to enjoy the local food. My family and I love to swim in the sea, relax on the beach and playing in the sand. To Algarrobo I go since I have memory, always the holidays were on that beach ever since I was very young. In my memory I keep the best memories of my childhood on that beach in Algarrobo has been the place where I spent more time swimming, the place where I have spent my best vacation and where  I will always return for future holidays.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario