jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Faith No More




















Hi everyone, today I’m going to write about my favorite concert. In the year 2010 the band Faith No More came back to Chile after his concert on November 5 in 2009, that concert was performed the December 5, 2010 in the Bicentenario de la Florida stadium, Santiago of Chile. This is the second time that I can see them live and direct. In the last concert Mike Patton, The front man of the band, said that it was the last concert ever and they never come back to Chile, but they return. I remember that the band Primus was opens the show, they are very cool and his music sounds very good on live, also was the first time I watched Primus but not the only time. That concert was very emotional for the public because between the band and the Chilean public it generates a special mysticism that I can’t explain, you can see this if you read the chronicles from all the visits of Faith No More. For me this concert is very special for three important reasons, the first, because Faith No More is one of my favorites band the in the world, the second, because I thought they never come back to Chile after their break and the third reason because I went with my little brother and my uncle, he gave me the entrance for the show. Here I attach the set list of the concert and a video of the show, enjoy it.

Intro
Epic
Everything's Ruined
Be Aggressive
Caffeine
Ben (Michael Jackson Cover)
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Last Cup of Sorrow
Helpless
Cuckoo for Caca
Evidence (Spanish Version)
As The Worm Turns
Midlife Crisis (With "Sir Duke" snippet by Stevie Wonder)
Spirit
King for a Day & Qué He Sacado con Quererte (Violeta Parra Cover)
Ashes to Ashes
Just a Man
Encore 1
Zombie Eaters
Surprise! You're Dead!
We Care a Lot
Encore 2
Easy (The Commodores Cover)
Digging The Grave
Encore 3
Kiss and Say Goodbye (The Manhattans Cover)
 

1 comentario:

  1. how could i forget this? you were bragging about it for days!
    I really envy you btw.

    ResponderBorrar