jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

BBC Learning English





























Hello everyone, today I’m going to write about the web site “BBC Learning English”, first of all I did not know this website, it seems to me that de site has a clean interface and easy to use at first sight. The site has a menu on the left side of the page, there we can find ten possible options to start browsing on the site. The first thing that struck me was the side menu "Talking Sports" because I'm a big fan of all sports especially of soccer, basketball and tennis. In the section "Talking Sports" we can find different videos which appear many athletes talking about their work. Natalie is the host of the space, she proposes to us that we pay attention to a few words of the interview and then she shows us where were said. For me it is very entertaining and motivating learning different things, not just English, so more playful, I think anyone can understand things better in this way. Another interesting section within the site is "Beat the keeper" which is under "Quizzes", here you have to make a goal by choosing the correct answer to the question proposed, this activity has a time limit to complete it and at the end of the activity appears your score. This two activities are very funny.

1 comentario: