jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

My Career


Hi English classmates, today i’m going to write about my university career, it is graphic design. When I was a child I dreamed of being a professional footballer and play in the best leagues in the world, also for many years I played tennis and I wanted to dedicate myself to play tennis, but various injuries caused me to stop dreaming to be an elite athlete. When I was in middle school I wanted to study civil engineering, architecture, political science, law and advertising, but ultimately I chose to study graphic design, although I hesitated between graphic design and industrial design.  I think I made the right decision not to study advertising, I made my decision to study graphic design after talking to a friend of my uncle who is an advertiser. He told me that what makes a publicist any creative person can do. On the other hand, the things that make a designer not everyone can do it. In the future I would like to dedicate myself to the identity and branding, but without ignoring other things that I like such as illustration, typography and animation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario